Hisense offers a unique experience in their televisions like the Voice Remote that controls the apps and your TV with your voice. What will you do if that remote stops working? As it did recently on my Hisense ULED 4K Premium 50U6G while I have to reset my TV to the default settings to set the resolutions. Is there a way to reset without a remote? Yes, there is; in this guide, How to Reset Hisense Smart TV without Remote, you will get all the possibilities.
I will walk you through the essential steps, and details to hassle-free RESET your Hisense Smart TV. Moreover, there will be a quick guide on hard and soft reset of the Hisense TV and fixing the hisense tv reboot loop.
How to Reset Hisense Smart TV Without Remote | Ultimate Step by Step Guide
If the Remote of your Hisense is not working and you are anxious about dealing with reset options, you can follow these steps.
How do I Soft reset my Hisense Smart TV without a Remote?
The quickest way to reset the Hisense TV is to go for the Soft Reset option. It includes the following instructions:
- If your TV is on, directly Unplug it from the power socket – not from the power button.
- The next step is to wait for about a minute.
- Now insert back the power cable in the socket and wait for your TV to turn on.
- It usually solves the problem; if not, go for the Hard reset.
- It does not delete your Data.
I prefer pressing the Menu Button, the Volume Up Button, the Power Button, and then releasing the Power Button for 10 seconds. Now you will see the Hisense starting up.
How do I hard reset my Hisense Smart TV without a Remote?
In the case of a Hard Reset, all your TV’s installed apps and data are usually lost. So, ensure that you are ready, then follow these guidelines and steps. The steps are:
- First, turn on your Hisense Smart TV.
- Now figure out the Hisense Smart tv reset button – you will find it on the backside.
- I usually use Paper Clip to press the reset button.
- Now press the button with any sharp object for about 10 to 15 seconds.
- It will restart and wait for the Let’s Get Started message.
- You are ready to set up New Settings.
How to reset Hisense Roku tv?
If your Roku TV is not working fine and you want to reset it, there are two ways to RESET Hisense Roku TV. The first one is finding the Reset Button on the back of the TV and pressing it for about 10 to 15 seconds till it restarts the TV.
The other way includes the steps that are:
- Go to the Menu Button and click the Support option.
- After that, select Self Diagnosis.
- Now select the Reset option, and it will ask for the PIN.
Tip: It is by default 0000 of Hisense Models.
- Enter the pin, and you have just reset your Hisense Roku TV.
Fixing Hisense TV Reboot Loop
You may experience the same error across different devices due to various reasons for getting a stuck or frozen logo screen. You can follow this troubleshooting and resolve the problem on a HiSense Smart TV device.
- Do a Soft Reset – Unplug the Power Cord, wait for seconds, and insert again.
- Do a Hard Reset or go for a factory reset.
- Troubleshoot the remote and change the remote batteries if needed.
How to get to settings on Hisense tv without remote?
Getting to the settings is easy if you use old Hisense Models with the Menu, volume, and channel down/up buttons. You can use the Menu button to go to the main setup of the TV, where volume buttons navigate to find the settings and channel buttons to help you get things done.
The Hisense has evolved into more sleek designs and comes with fewer buttons. If you want to get into the settings, use the Hisense Remote App. You can download it and get to the settings on the virtual remote quickly.
Note: Use the same Wifi for smartphones and TV.
How to turn off store mode on Hisense tv without remote?
Turning off Store mode on Hisense TV without a remote is not tricky and twisted. You need to:
- Find the Menu Button on the TV and go to the TV Settings.
- Use the volume up and down for proper navigation.
- Utilize the channel down button on the TV to access the Device Preferences.
- Now go to the Retail mode to disable it.
You may also be interested in:
How do I manually reset my Hisense TV?
The process of Manually resetting your Hisense TV with a remote involves the following steps:
- Go to the Main Menu of the TV by pressing the three lines or OK button.
- Then select the device preferences and move to the Self Diagnosis.
- After that, select the Reset and wait for a few seconds after selecting the erase everything option.
Note: It takes between 5 to 20 minutes.
- You are done.
If you don’t have a remote, find the Reset Button on the back of the TV and press it with the sharp object. Keep pressing for about 15 seconds till the Hisense TV gets to the setting up.
Although Hisense provides a quality TV with modern technology, it isn’t delightful if the remote doesn’t work. We have provided the solutions and a complete guide to Reset Hisense Smart TV without a Remote. In addition to this, there are steps to turn off the store mode and fix the reboot loop.
Hello, this is James. A technology enthusiast with a particular fondness for displays. As someone who loves all things tech, I have developed a keen eye for identifying the best displays in the market. Whether you are a casual user or a professional designer, I am confident that my reviews will help you find the perfect monitor for your needs. In my reviews, I take an in-depth look at each monitor, highlighting its strengths and weaknesses. I also compare different models to help you make an informed decision about your next purchase.