Samsung TVs come with powerful processors with perfect picture quality, making me buy Samsung 43″ Class RU7100 Smart 4K UHD TV for its top-grade features. On the other hand, Verizon FiOS has become the new name for fast internet and connected with my Samsung Smart TV. Getting FiOS for your Samsung Smart TV and stuck with How to connect Samsung Smart TV to Verizon FiOS? How is this possible?
If you are a FiOS subscriber and installed the FiOS Home Router and looking for a guide that will walk you through the whole connecting process, then this is it. I’ll provide you with the details on how I connect my Verizon FiOS to my smart TV to help you get this done.
How do I connect my TV to Verizon FIOS?
At first, it was not possible to connect Samsung TV with FiOS because of limitations, but now both companies have overcome the issues and are working fine. Now you can connect Samsung Smart TV to Verizon FiOS wirelessly.
How to connect Samsung Smart TV to Verizon FiOS Wirelessly?
If you want to connect your Samsung Smart TV to Verizon through wifi, you have to follow these steps.
- After pairing the FiOS remote, Use Samsung Universal Remote and find the menu button.
- Press the Menu button and look for the Network.
- Go further into the Network Settings and locate the Network Type.
- Now find the Wireless Settings and search for the available networks.
- Then find the FiOS wifi and enter the password.
- You are connected with the Verizon FiOS.
Connecting Samsung Smart TV with Verizon FiOS STB
The most helpful method to connect the Verizon FiOS is using the HDMI cable. First, connect the HDMI cable to one end on the back side of the smart TV, and another end to the Set-top box of the FiOS and adjust the settings. After that, program the remote of the Verizon FiOS according to the Samsung brand, and you are ready.
How to connect FiOS remote to tv?
The FiOS remote works fine with the Smart TV, and you can sync it in a few quick steps. If you want to connect the FiOS remote to your TV, follow these steps:
Tip: Different remotes come with different codes and user guides according to their models
- Turn on the TV and STB.
- Now get the code of your TV Brand.
- Press the OK and 0 buttons at the same time.
- Keep pressing till the red light starts blinking.
- Now enter the three-digit code of the Samsung/ any brand.
- Now press and release the channel up button until it gets your TV’s correct code.
- The TV will turn off and then stop pressing the button.
- Now turn the TV ON and press OK to save the settings.
- Or press the Channel down button till the TV turns ON.
- Then test the remote on your TV.
checkout Samsung monitors that we have reviewed in depth.
How to connect Samsung smart tv to Verizon FiOS app?
Samsung Smart TV and Verizon FiOS collectively have about 26 channels. Both are perfectly compatible, and you can download the FiOS App from the Samsung Smart Hub; all these channels are for the users without a set-top box.
Screencasting FiOS App on TV
The first thing you need to do is connect both devices with the same wifi. Then connect to the Play Store and find the FiOS application and install it on the device. In the next step, provide all the subscription details of the FiOS, and you are ready to browse the allowed channels on your Smart TV.
Note: You can screencast the application using iPhone or any other PC.
You may also be interested in:
Samsung tv not Recognizing Verizon FiOS | Troubleshooting
If you face the issue of Samsung not recognizing Verizon FiOS that you have connected with the HDMI, follow these steps to get things straight.
- The first step is to go to settings and look for the General settings.
- Then look for the External Device Manager EDM.
- After that, look for the HDMI UHD color setting for the HDMI port.
- Then turn off the settings and now look for the picture settings.
- And go to the Expert Settings and select HDR +
- Turn ON this mode, and it will solve the problem.
Samsung Smart TV and Verizon FiOS have reached the terms to provide efficient services to the users. We have discussed the Samsung wireless connection with the FiOS and the STB connection with the smart tv. In addition to this, there is a Remote set up along with the recognizing issue that Samsung usually shows.
Hello, this is James. A technology enthusiast with a particular fondness for displays. As someone who loves all things tech, I have developed a keen eye for identifying the best displays in the market. Whether you are a casual user or a professional designer, I am confident that my reviews will help you find the perfect monitor for your needs. In my reviews, I take an in-depth look at each monitor, highlighting its strengths and weaknesses. I also compare different models to help you make an informed decision about your next purchase.